Tuesday, April 29, 2014

An overview of HD 101

I must say that i have thoroughly enjoyed taking HD 101 under Dr. Witte. Like I have stated in my previous blog, there are so many things that I have learned in this class. From child development to life satisfaction in older age; you name, I learned about it! One thing I will take away from this class is that humans are very complex creatures. They are no set guidelines are we develop who we are. There are many theories that state the typical and atypical ways that a person may develop. Humans, although we are hard to understand, are very interesting to study. As long as we populate and dominate this Earth, we are going to need classes such as this to help understand the simple yet complicated evolution and development of man-kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment